See it in Action
- Holds ten 2 3/4" 12-gauge shotgun shells (even upside-down)
- Rugged 9 1/4" x 3" x 1 1/2" body made of high-impact fiberglass re-enforced nylon.
- Ambidextrous design allows for right or left-handed operation.
- Large thumb sweep area accommodates gloved operation.
- Durable spring made of the same material used in USGI rifle magazines.
- The belt/MOLLE clips are removable and can be adjusted into over a dozen configurations to mount almost anywhere.
- Made in the U.S.A. means top quality you can depend on.
Don't Just Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:
“As advertised. Ready to put through its paces and see how it holds up but such a cool design. ” - Brady
“Very well made for its intended purpose, can be used on a mollie /plate carrier right side up or up side down. Holds 2 3/4 " shells, 12 if there loaded right to left,left to right, 10 rounds if loaded all faceing the same direction in the mag. ” - Ed C.
“Overall I am really pleased with this product and would definitely recommend picking this up to try out. ” - DoomBot