- Rugged 9 1/4" x 3" x 1 1/2" polymer body holds ten 2 3/4" 12-guage shotgun shells
- Patented retention fingers keep your shells secure (even upside-down) and flex to release a shell when you need one.
- Made of high-impact fiberglass re-enforced nylon: UV-resistant, oil-resistant, flame-resistant to withstand virtually anything you throw at it.
- Ambidextrous design allows for right or left-handed operation.
- Large thumb sweep area accommodates gloved operation.
- Durable spring made of the same material used in USGI rifle magazines.
- Removable base plate with drain slot allows easy access to spring and follower for cleaning and maintenance.
- Exclusive, adjustable mounting system features two sets of dual mounting clips (1 long; 1 short) and can be used together or independently. The clips are removable and can be adjusted into over a dozen configurations to mount almost anywhere.
- Made in the U.S.A. means top quality you can depend on.